Wednesday, November 4, 2015

I'm in Medellin

Hello Mi Padres,

I wanted to let you know that I made it to Medellin today! I made it safely and things are great. I will be writing you guys more about my mission on Monday. They are only giving me about ten minutes to write, so í´ll update you more on Monday. So today I will get a new companion, I´ll spend the night in Medellin and then find out my area, and then go to it tomorrow. The Mission President is super nice, I am like twice his height. Anyways, things are great, I love it here already 100x more than Bogota, and things are only looking better. I can´t wait to tell you all about it on Monday. But for now I have to go, I have meetings with the president today and a very busy schedule.

Adios Mis Padres,

Elder Harris

November 3, 2015







No comments:

Post a Comment