Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Feliz Navidad...

To be completely honest I totally forgot it was Christmas til like today. We have had a lot of work to do this week! We have a lot of work to do here in Sevilla. This town never seems to stay the same. I always find someting new. Like the other day I saw two dogs who look like their head and bodies switched. It was a big dog with a small head and a small dog with a huge head. It was super funny. It was having trouble keeping its head up.

This last week we had our big Christmas party. It was super fun we did the Haka and had some super fun skits. It was super fun. I got to see a few of the missionaries from my original group and got to catch up with them. It was super fun. Also getting a personal letter from my parents was probably one of the best gifts I could have gotten. President Calderon is probably one of the coolest guys I know. He is super short, super funny, and super humble.

This week we will have two baptisms. Ana Maria and her daughter Alejandra, they are probably the coolest couple of gals I have met in Sevilla. They are progressing super well and they continue to want to learn more and progress. I am so proud of them to make this step in their lives and to draw closer to their Savior.

I finally have some photos! Enjoy the heck out of them hahaha. Mom I got a photo of me and Elder Wadley. I thought that would make you happy to see me with him haha. He is super chill, love that guy.

Merry Christmas everyone. I wish the best to everyone this Christmas. Remember the real meaning of Christmas. Watch ABCs 25 days of Christmas for me, eat tons of food, and enjoy the time with your family! It really is the best time of the year. Hope to hear more from you all soon.

√Člder Harris

Me and Elder Wadley

This describes our relationship so well (Elder Norell and I)


Elder Zuchel's first name.

Elder Mejia got a hold of my shaving cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment