Saturday, February 20, 2016

This week was intense

We have done so many things this week that has helped grow my faith. This week we had a lot of investigators assist church with us. Which was great, we had like 5 or 6 people come. Also this week our district decided that we would fast together so we could have success this coming week. Needless to say it worked really well. It was amazing to see how much of a change it made for me during this week. Also I feel like my spanish is getting better and better. Which is really nice, I feel like I can finally teach really well and doing my best for my investigators grow their faith.

Just today we got to go hiking up the mountains in Calarcá. It was super cool, we drove up the mountain in these old jeeps and then hiked a lot. It was so much fun, also we all sat together eating our food when a chicken came running through the dining hall and came up and ate the fried chicken from one of the missionaries. It was so fun, we were all dying! This p day was a lot of fun. The only part I didnt like was the intense sun burn. It looks really bad. Its a straight line across my neck. I'll have to show you all a photo in the coming week. I don't think I have laughed so hard in my life. I'm having the time of my life. I love the mish so much. Also the fact that all of our hard work is paying off really helps. We have a super rocking investigator named Juan Sebastian. He has really been progressing well and he knows that the Book of Mormon is true! He has been reading and praying, and he has already assisted church with us once! All of this within about a week. That is amazing. Honestly amazing. Also we teach this lady named Angela Giraldo. She has come to church twice and has a ton of questions for us! Which I love. Its super fun to answer all of her questions and check in to see how she is doing.

I love it here in the mission. It has been tough at times but I know that I can do it. The mission really helps you to rely on the Lord. I don't know if I could do this without him. I have been so blessed in so many ways. I hope you all have a good week. Just know that Elder Harris is thinking of you all, and I keep all of you in my prayers.

Elder Harris
February 15, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment