Monday, April 18, 2016

General Conference

Its crazy how fast the time goes by in the mission. Flies by so fast. Anyways this week was really good.

BECAUSE IT WAS CONFERENCE WEEKEND!

Man it was so nice to hear the voice of the prophet and his apostles. He really is a man called of God. Even though he didn't talk for a lot his message was filled with power and authority. He really is the prophet here on the earth and he loves us so much. Imagine how much love our Heavenly Father has for us. This really hit me as I watched conference this week.

There was a problem though. Because of local circumstances, there were some little battles that broke out in Colombia. This took place far away from Sevilla, but because it took place in Colombia the whole mission wasn't allowed to leave home on Saturday. This was a bummer because we didn't get to see the sessions on Saturday, luckily we were able to leave for the Priesthood session. We got the OK from our zone leaders that we were allowed to leave for the Priesthood session that night.

The conference talks were so good, I got so much out of them and it made me feel like I am doing my part as a mission. Always encouraging us to do better, to work our hardest, and then all things will work out. It brought a lot of peace to my soul.

I've been reading in the Bible this last week and I found a few scriptures that I would like to share with you guys. Its in Romans 12:9-15 What I liked doing was analyzing each of these scriptures, they each say something different and specific that we can apply to our lives. They have really stuck out to me, and has encouraged me to step up my character. I promise that if you analyze these scriptures and apply them you'll feel more peace throughout the day, because it has done the same for me. Thats my spiritual thought I want to leave with you guys.

One more quick thing, I found out this week that practically all of my friends from home are either engaged or married now. When I get back I will have no friends AHHahahaHhHahHAhAHa. Crazy how so many things change in just 6 months. Man I feel old. have a great week all of y'all in the states, keep up the good work and remember to stand in holy places. Elder Harris ;)



9 Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good. 10 Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honor preferring one another; 11 Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving theLord; 12 Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer; 13 Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality. 14 Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse


April 4, 2016

This is us at a Noche de Hogar, Family Home Evening.

This is for my Dad, HIMNOS

We are in the house all day, so this was our group photo. The guy on his head is my comp and I'm in my llama sweater.

The photo doesn't do justice, this place sits on top of a valley. Look closely it's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment